Sunday, December 14, 2014

Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading challenge 2015

Falling For YA



Last year I joined a reading challenge for Netgalley books, but this year I liked the idea of joining a challenge for both Netgalley and Edelweiss books. I probably will never get to the 80% Netgalley desired percentage but I do need to clear out some of the Netgalley and Edelweiss books on my e-reader. This challenge is hosted by Emily at Falling for YA.  If you're interested in learning more details, check out her site.

I'm signing up for the Silver level - 25 books.  I will keep track of them here.

1.  A Killer Retreat by Tracy Weber (Click here to read my review.)

2.  Dead Man Walker by Duffy Brown (Click here to read my review.)

3. Gooseberry Island by Steven Manchester (Click here to read review.)

4.  Flamenco, Flan, and Fatalities by Mary McHugh (Click here to read my review.)

5.  The Deep End by Julie Mulhern (Click here to read my review.)

6.  Bite the Biscuit by Linda O. Johnston (Click here to read my review.)

7.  Boca Undercover by Miriam Auerbach (Click here to read my review.)

8.  Death by Coffee by Alex Erickson (Click here to read my review.)

9.  Dressed to Kill by Lynn Cahoon (Click here to read my review.)

10.  The Case of the Dotty Dowager by Cathy Ace (Click here to read my review.)

11.  The Cottage Next Door by Georgia Bockoven (Click here to read my review.)

12.  Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis (Click here to read my review.)

13.  Fool Me Once by Steve Hockensmith with Lisa Falco (Click here to read my review.)

14.  The Gates of Evangeline by Hester Young (Click here to read my review.)

15.  Code Grey by Clea Simon (Click here to read my review.)

16.  Mrs. Kaplan and the Matzoh Ball of Death (Click here to read my review.)

17.  Finding Sky by Susan O'Brien (Click here to read my review.)

18.  A Beeline to Murder by Meera Lester (Click here to read my review.)

19. Knock on Wood by Linda O. Johnston (Click here to read my review.)

20.  Guaranteed to Bleed by Julie Mulhern (Click here to read my review.)

21.  Hollywood Celebrates the Holidays by Mary Mallory and Karie Bible (Click here to read my review.)

22.  Death Before Decafe by Caroline Fardig (Click here to read my review.)

23.  Yarned and Dangerous by Sadie Hartwell (Click here to read my review.)

24.  Bun For Your Life by Karoline Barrett (Click here to read my review.)

25.  Chats with Cats by Celia Haddon (Click here to read my review.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I might need to add this to next year's challenges, It'll make a nice complement to COYER too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.