Monday, June 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


It's Top Ten Tuesday again.   It's hosted by The Broke and the Bookish



This week's topic is...

Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/TV Shows

These are the books I'd like to see either as movies or TV shows.  Click on the titles if you'd like to read the book's synopsis at Goodreads.  These are my ten in no particular order...

1)  The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves - I loved this book and it seems exactly like the kind of book that should be made into a movie.

 2)  Rita Mae Brown's Mrs. Murphy series - I'd love to see this as a mystery series type of show along the lines of Murder, She Wrote.  The first book was a TV movie years ago but I think it would be fun as a regular TV series.

3)  The Agatha Raisin series by M.C. Beaton for the same reason as my #2 answer.

4)  Another cozy mystery series that I think would make a great weekly TV show is Linda Weaver Clarke's Amelia Moore mystery series.

5)  Finding Colin Firth by Mia March - This was a fun read and I think it would make a great movie. 

6)  J.J. Cook's Fire Brigade series would make an exciting TV series.  Similar to Chicago Fire.

7)  Firefly Beach by Meira Peterman - This is a wonderful, emotional woman's fiction book that would be a great movie.

8)  The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson - A perfect book that would be great as a movie for the holidays.

9)  The Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Pickard - Another book that I think would make an exciting movie.

10)  The Summerhouse by Jude Deveraux - I loved this book and I always enjoy this author.  This would make an emotional and intriguing movie.

So, that's my list...what's on your list?

6 comments:

  1. You've got some good books listed here. I was trying to imagine who could play Agatha Raisin! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised Agatha Raisin isn't a show already now that I think about it. It would be perfect for it though I'm with Kay on trying to imagine who could play Agatha! Most of the others are new to me know though the J.J. Cook and Nancy Pickard are on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thin a TV show based on a cozy mystery would be a blast- especially as I'm enjoying those more of late. :) I just saw The Island on another blog, and thought it sounded good- I like stranded on island stories. And The Bali Mystery (Moore) looks fun in a great location!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cozies would make wonderful TV shows. I'd love to watch them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.