Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - October 12th


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I loved the first book in this series and this looks really good too.



Synopsis from Goodreads:

A grinch is spoiling the holiday cheer and causing fear in the latest from the author of Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen...


It’s Christmastime three hundred sixty-five days a year in Rudolph, New York, and as Christmas Day approaches, shop owner Merry Wilkinson is enjoying a rare evening off at the Yuletide Inn when she runs into owners Grace and Jack Olsen. With Jack's health failing, Merry is relieved to hear that his son Gord will be taking over the day-to-day running of the Inn.

But then Gord reveals that his new plans have no room for Christmas at the Inn, and Merry and the other shopkeepers start to fret about the effect a bland franchise hotel could have on their livelihoods.

When Gord is found stabbed to death, there’s an entire town of potential suspects—and it’s up to Merry to find whoever brought homicide home for the holidays...

Publisher: Berkley
Release Date: November 2016


What books are you waiting for?

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking for some Christmas reads to add to my TBR so maybe I will have to check this series out. I adore the cover to this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What a title. o_o I guess it is that time of year, amirite? I do love the holiday season. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot I have the first one in this series. I've been wanting to read it but had forgotten about it. Now I need to read that one and buy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll enjoy this one, Yvonne. The holidays will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is it time already to think about Christmas stuff?!? Slight panic aside, this sounds like a fun read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.